BENEFITS OF SPEEDBOARD PROXL
Once you run on the Speedfit product, you’ll never go back. The curve promotes proper posture and encourages the runner to lift their knees promoting a proper “ball of your feet” foot strike.The curve combined with the frictionless cushioned slats absorb shock for a virtually no-impact workout. Walk, jog, run, sprint or immediately stop. The ProXL instantly responds to you. The Speedboard ProXL has no speed limit!
The Speedboard ProXL is designed with a closed ball bearing system and a frictionless slat belt, the end result is smooth and quiet with zero maintenance required. The belt system requires no adjustments and has a lifespan of 150,000 miles, which is 10 times longer that the average treadmill. There is no need to replace controllers or motors as with other treadmills because you are the motor!
- Running Surface: 17″ W x 66″ L
- User Weight Capacity: Run: 400 lb. / Walk: 800 lb. (4 mph max)
- Belt Type: 56 Individual Slats
- Drive System: 98 Precision Ball Bearings with 14 Roller Guides
- Running Surface: 3/8″ Thick Shock Absorbing cushion
- Drive Motor: Self-Propelled
- Unit Weight: 265 lb. (Shipping Weight 290)
- Width: 33 “
- Length: 67″
- Height (Including Handles): 72″
- Hand Rails: Standard in each box: Full handrail with console and open short handrails
- Frame: 10 Years
- Belt: 5 Years