At Schwinn®, we’re committed to designing bikes that deliver both an authentic experience to riders and lasting value to gym and studio owners. It’s a dedication that drove us to developing the most feature-rich console in the industry today. With “measurement” being an added tool continually gaining momentum in cycling rooms, our new MPowerTM Echelon2 Console gives motivating rider feedback which changes the way members ride and how classes are coached, ultimately enhancing the member experience. The MPowerTM Echelon2 Console is our smartest design yet – and an even smarter choice for your gym.
MPOWERTM ECHELON2 BENEFITS
The NEW console, combined with the Watts Upgrade, offers a number of enhancements, making it a valuable and reliable tool in all types of cycling facilities.
- User Metrics – Watts, Time, Kcal, Cadence (RPM), Distance, and Telemetry Heart Rate are all measured.
- Data Capture – Two ways to memorialize workout data: USB Memory Stick and ANT+ Wireless Devices.
- Stage & Totals – Stage measurements can be reset during a ride, making it easy to track multiple in-class segments for time, distance and AVG/MAX power. Totals track the same measurements for the course of the entire ride.
- Readability – Riders enjoy a large display and characters that are easy to read.
- Functionality – Push-button start-up and AVG/MAX values are accessible anytime during the ride with a separate, dedicated button.
- Reliability – The system does not rely on a wireless signal for communication, eliminating connectivity issues.
- Serviceability – A plug-and-play design allows for simplified installation, and the batteries are housed in a single location.
- Gear Function – Optional display component of resistance level with a numeric “gear” displayed on the console.
MPowerTM Echelon2 consoles can be easily mounted to all Schwinn AC bikes. The AC Performance Plus comes fitted for internal cable routing, the AC Sport requires an upgrade kit for external routing.