The First Degree Fitness Monaco Challenge AR Fluid Rower uses water as a resistance medium that emulates a real on the water rowing experience. The resistance is easily adjusted with the simple turn of a dial. The multi-level exercise monitor features a USB port that allows users to record workout sessions, connect with online racing, and access web based logging and ranking system. The dual rail design of the First Degree Monaco fluid rower offers a smooth ride and will support user’s up to 330 lbs.
- Adjustable Resistance, from “feather light” to “Olympic sprint” at the turn of a dial.
- Instantly adapts for progressive training, interval training, or multiple users.
- No dead spots! Patented twin tank design with stainless steel flywheel/impeller delivers perfect catch and consistent resistance throughout the entire stroke.
- Ergonomic handle minimizes strain on hands, wrists and forearms.
- Multi-level exercise monitor (with USB port for extended functionality): time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts, interval training and (optional) heart rate.
- Computer USB Connection: Record workout sessions, connect with online racing, and access web based logging and ranking system.
- Smooth action seat that shapes to the user with textured finish to prevent slip.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free.
- Folds for Storage
- Advanced Heel Cradle for fast adjustment, secure heel capture and allows for variable foot placement.
- Active recoil system to facilitate rapid stroke rate via extended bungee length and precision (German INA) dual one-way bearings.
- Dual seat rails in anodized aluminum with low friction seat rollers, concealed for a cleaner, smoother and safer ride.
- Rigid frame construction provides unmatched platform stability.
- Quality transport wheels for ease of movement.
- Length: 79.6” L x 20.5” W x 22.5”H
- Max User Weight: 330lbs
There are no reviews yet.