The Viking Pro Indoor Rower’s handcrafted design is so impressive even the Vikings would be envious. Built for performance as much as style, the Viking Pro is driving new benchmarks in fitness product form and function. Built for commercial health clubs and high intensity environments the Viking Pro Indoor Rowing machine is an investment that will satisfy members and increase cardio partipation.
The realistic stroke of the Viking Pro is no accident. The patented twin tank innovation unique to FDF enables the rider to enjoy a complete stroke cycle with consistent resistance and instant catch. The sight and sound of the water whirring in the tank is cathartic if you’re akin to on-water rowing.
With four levels of resistance, this indoor rowing machine will challenge even your fittest competitor. Easy to store, the Viking Pro Indoor Rower can be wheeled into position and put away on its end to minimise its footprint where space is tight or multi-use.
If you compare the quality of the finish, integrity of construction and attention to detail, making the choice to purchase a Viking Pro Indoor Rower will be easy.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multi-level computer complete with USB port. Monitor displays: time, distance, 500m split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
Upright Storage – 550 x 540mm (22 x 21″)
Product size – Length 2135mm (84″) x Width 550mm (22″) x Height 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (330lb)
990mm x 560mm x 585mm (38.97 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Net Weight: 21.3kg (46.9lb)
Gross Weight: 25.8kg (56.8lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3245 (11.46cubic feet)
2230mm x 187mm x 80mm (87.79 x 7.36 x 3.15″)
Net Weight: 9.3kg (20.5lb)
Gross Weight: 10.3kg (22.7lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0334 (1.18cubic feet)