Using first grade American Ash, hand finished and double lacquered for a lifetime of pleasure, we wrap the world’s best rowing function within a craftsman built framework. The Viking3 AR Indoor Rower is constructed around a central frame of pressure-formed laminate for unmatched strength and durability.
This eye catching model is a favourite for people who value a quality home gym and variable rowing workouts. The Viking 3 AR Indoor Rower can easily be stored upright and is a pleasure to use with FDF’s unique Variable Fluid Resistance technology offering easy resistance adjustment mid stroke.The outstanding performance of this rowing machine is obvious from the moment you apply resistance – it’s instant catch and consistent feel throughout the stroke gives you the best body workout for rapid calorie burn and will continually challenge you to meet your next fitness goal.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash.
- Transport wheels at front allow for easy placement and storage at upright position.
Upright Storage – 55 x 54cm (22 x 21″)
Product size – L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (300lb)
990mm x 560mm x 570mm (38.97 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Net Weight: 20.2kg (44.4lb)
Gross Weight: 24.3kg (53.5lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3245 (11.46 cubic feet)
2230mm x 172mm x 134mm (87.79 x 6.77 x 5.27″)
Net Weight: 8.2kg (18.0lb)
Gross Weight: 9.2kg (20.3lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0515 (1.82 cubic feet)