The Cybex 750C was designed to be durable, versatile, and for people of all skill levels. For those who never rode a bike before and those who are preparing for the Olympics, the wide range of resistance of the CYBEX 750 makes it the perfect piece of equipment to train on. The extra wide double sided pedal design accommodates any size foot, while its wide range of resistance (from 20 to 900 watts) can create a challenging or modest exercise experience.
- Pedal Design: Extra wide double sided pedal design accommodates any size foot. Get the extra comfort with easy to adjust pull strap buckles.
- Resistance Range: The 750C’s wide range of resistance (from 20 to 900 watts) can create a challenging or modest exercise experience.
- Handlebars: Sit in a more upright position with multi-position handlebars or be more comfortable in a more aero position with dual contact HR grips conveniently located for either position.
- Seat Engineering: A CYBEX proprietary seat was designed by cyclists to provide comfort for the long ride. You need 3 things: as much surface area as possible for support in the proper areas – while allowing full range of leg motion – while being kind to between the legs.
- Front wheels: The 750 cycles have wheels on the front for easy rolling so they can be moved around.
- Dimensions: 48” L × 23” W × 61” H
- Machine weight: 141 lbs
- Max user weight: 400 lbs