Shipping, Sales, and Return Policies
1. Most of our warehouses are open 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. All orders are expedited with our Shipping Dept. and picked up immediately after order placement every hour on the hour at one of our 28 warehouses nationwide to ship all new equipment, transport Pre-Owned equipment to one of our Technical Centers, or transport all layaway and deposit orders from our Distribution Centers to our Consolidation Centers. Many orders are initially picked up by one of our company trucks and later transferred to a major common carrier.
2. In Celebration of helping nearly one million of our valued customers live longer, healthier, happier lives, we are currently providing three valuable industry/leading incentives for our customers: Free Shipping, home/office delivery anywhere in the 48 contiguous states (save $500 to $1,000), Upgraded Lifetime Extended Warranties on every product (save $1500 to $2000), Plus we Guarantee the lowest prices in the entire country for a full year! In order to be able to provide these thousands of dollars in incredible upgrades, we must be resourceful in how we ship orders. It is impossible to provide up to $3000 in incentives and also expedite ship individual orders on common carriers from our Distribution Centers. Equipment orders are typically loaded onto large 18-wheeler trucks and transported in bulk. Our trucks stop at up to 30-40 Warehouse Terminals between our Distribution Centers and the terminal closest to the customer’s delivery address. Since we ship in bulk, we do not use individual tracking numbers until the order reaches a terminal closer to the delivery address when we transfer each customer’s order to a common carrier. To provide the most positive experience, we pay additional fees to all common carriers so they place a pre-call in advance to schedule a convenient delivery appointment for the customer. We also pay an additional fee to add a lift gate to trucks for easy off-loading of equipment. New orders typically arrive in approximately 14-21 business days on average, not including weekends and Holidays. “Certified” Pre-Owned equipment typically arrives within approximately 21-35 business days on average, not including weekends and Holidays. During the “Certification” process, if any wear parts are deemed necessary to replace, we will gladly replace them at our cost. Please note that we only use genuine factory parts and we never use aftermarket parts to provide you with the highest quality “Certified” product. If additional parts are required, it may add to the delivery lead time. Please feel free to call our Customer Service Department towards the latter part of the “Certification” process to determine if additional parts are required for your order. Special order products that are meticulously hand built, such as the Jacobs Ladder and the FreeMotion EXT Dual Cable Cross, may or may not take long. Ask your Fitness Expert for details. Bulk shipping is not an exact science so the freight companies do not guarantee delivery lead times. The approximate lead times stated above are averages. On new equipment, lead times are approximately 14 to 21 business days on average. For example, this means that an order could take approximately 21 business days to one address and up to approximately 35 business days to a further address thus averaging up to approximately 28 business days on “average.”
3. We have successfully shipped hundreds of thousands of fitness machines all over the country. We have perfected this process, we are bonafide experts and the best in the business. However, on very rare occasions, an issue may occur from our third-party freight carriers, most of whom are the leading freight carriers in the country. If there is damage to your box or product, please note the Freight Bill and typically, the damage is only superficial to the box, protective packing materials, or product. If necessary, we will 100% agree to service, repair, or replace any such damage caused by the freight carrier. Customer will accept delivery of the product and our local service technicians will be happy to visit your location as needed to resolve any issue to your complete satisfaction.
4. On very rare occasions, an order may be delayed by the shipper due to weather, mechanical issue, a personal matter with the driver, etc. We will be very happy to contact the freight carrier to expedite delivery, however, it is extremely important that you notify us to ensure we are awarer of any delay, otherwise we have no way of knowing. Please notify our Customer Service Department M-F 9am-5pm EST 888-684-6416 ext. 2).
5. We provide free shipping on most products. Shipping costs can be as much as $1,000 per product. We use the top freight carriers in the industry, their contract provides for delivery to the front of your property. If you require additional assistance for delivering your product to your location or upstairs, please consult with your Fitness Expert and he will be happy to provide you with a quote. If access to your street or property does not accommodate large semi 18-wheeler trucks with 40-foot trailers, please let the freight company dispatcher know when they call you. In some instances, they may be able to accommodate you and if not, customers will meet the truck nearby and load the product onto a pick-up truck, SUV, or minivan. Or, you can hire a local handyman, moving company, or ask your Fitness Expert to provide a quote for a fitness technician to assist with delivery.
6. We provide two of the most generous policies on the web. First, we guarantee the lowest prices in the country for a full year. Second, we offer the longest trial period on the web, a full 60 days with a Money Back Guarantee.
7. We strive to expedite processing of all orders faster than any other company in the fitness industry by upgrading all orders to ship immediately following receipt of orders, often within only 10-15 minutes. If the customer wishes to delay their order and receive Economy Shipping, they must inform their Fitness Expert at the point of sale. Economy orders also ship immediately following order, however, they take longer to arrive than Priority. We begin incurring expenses immediately upon placement of your order such as credit card processing fees, employee labor including but not limited to Administrative Personnel, Accounting Personnel, Shipping and Logistics Personnel, Warehouse Personnel, Driver labor, miscellaneous labor, parts, packaging, palleting, and fuel as we process all products to ship expeditiously following placement of orders 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, therefore, orders cannot be canceled unless customer documents in writing the amount of cancellation and shipping fees that are owed. If an order is canceled, it is understood and agreed that a cancellation/restocking fee will be due in the amount of outbound and return shipping costs plus a 20% cancellation/restocking fee. If the customer takes advantage of our generous industry-leading 60-day trial offer, they don’t have to pay the 20% cancellation/restocking fee. The only way a cancellation request can be communicated is by emailing email@example.com which notifies numerous employees in various departments including our Shipping Department, Logistics, Customer Service, Accounting, and Sales Department. Please be certain to state your reason for requesting cancellation and confirm the cancellation fees that you owe.
8. Products are delivered via large 18 wheel trucks and due to liability reasons, their contract provides for delivery to the front of the home curbside. If the customer has a garage or covered area at the front of their home, freight carriers will often deliver to this area at no charge some restrictions may apply. All orders are drop off only unless the customer specifically requests assembly for white glove pick up from the freight terminal with delivery and or set up at an additional cost. Customer understands and agrees when electing to receive our upgraded White Glove or assembly service that delivery and/or installation may be delayed depending upon many factors such as but not limited to location, availability of technicians, and other variables. For more information about White Glove and assembly services please contact our customer service department at 1-888-684-6416 ext 2.
9. The 60-day trial offer begins on the date of delivery and customer must unbox and use equipment for a minimum of 30 days before returning the product. Customer must submit photographic proof to our company of them using the equipment during the 60 day trial period. Photographic proof can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the 60th day from the date of arrival of the product(s). The customer is also responsible for packaging cost and shipping cost both ways.
10. We often have limited inventory of many fitness equipment products. Customers may place a deposit to reserve a product until they pay the balance by either financing, a lump sum, or zero interest lay-away payments with no required minimum or stipulated date/deadline. The deposit is a commitment by the customer to purchase the product and we also commit not to sell the product to another customer under any circumstances, even if someone offers to pay in full or pay a higher price. Since we are constantly selling large volumes of equipment and receiving frequent inventory replenishment at our Distribution Centers, when a deposit is placed on a product, we immediately transport the product to one of our regional smaller warehouses as soon as one hour after the deposit is placed. Another reason we move the product to a smaller warehouse with less traffic is to ensure that it is protected and safe from the large volume of inbound and outbound traffic in our larger primary Distribution Centers. Since a deposit is a mutual commitment by both parties plus we incur merchant processing fees, transportation, labor, fuel, and other costs to transport the product, as well as our funds, are tied up in the product, therefore, deposits are not refundable and customer is subject to a 20% cancellation fee as well as return shipping cost both ways. The customer can also apply deposits of $500 or more towards products of equal or greater value than the original product ordered at the discretion of Upper Management depending upon the above cost factors and other variables that may occur.
11. All orders generate an automated invoice that is emailed to every customer typically within 24 hours or less. We have encountered occasional instances where invoices are automatically sent but not received by the customer. They often go to junk mail but there have been occasions where customers have reported that the invoice did not arrive in their inbox or junk mail. Our IT Expects have investigated this thoroughly and have not been able to provide an explanation or solution for the small percentage of invoices that are not being received. They have concluded that it may be a random algorithm glitch from the recipient’s email service that is not compatible with our Admin System. It is very isolated to less than one-tenth of one percent or one out of one thousand invoices. If your invoice has not been received, please notify us and we will make sure we send you a copy of your invoice via an alternative source.
12. For Deluxe Upgrade Packages and free tread belt replacements that are purchased by a customer and qualify for replacement (belt tread must be worn smooth due to use. The customer is responsible for aligning belt to prevent fraying on edge. Misuse, frays, tears, or other damage other than natural wear of the tread surface are not covered), we will provide the belts for free and the customer is responsible for shipping cost and installation. For VIP Deluxe Upgrade Packages that are purchased which include free labor for life, we provide free labor for parts that are covered under our free upgrade part warranty as defined herein a result of routine use and wear and tear and customer is responsible for a trip fee for a technician to drive to their location or customer can ship the product back to our warehouse at their cost and we will cover the cost of labor. The customer is responsible for return shipping cost. Preventive Maintenance packages that are purchased, we will provide up to one free preventive maintenance per year at no cost to the customer. The customer is responsible for a trip fee or they can ship the unit back to our warehouse and we will provide service at no charge. The customer is responsible for return shipping cost. FitDirectUSA is not responsible for repairing or replacing electrical components due to the unpredictable nature of these parts. If you do not have the necessary electrical requirements to operate your piece of fitness equipment we recommend that you contact a professional for assistance. As a reminder recommendations made by third-party technicians or service providers do not reflect FitDirectUSA s own recommendations and any repairs required due to brown-outs (too low voltage) and surges (too much voltage) will not be covered by our extended warranties. FitDirectUSA recommends the use of certified anti-static floor mats to prevent any a buildup of static electricity discharged through a device that can cause it to stop working as well as surge protectors to prevent any surges from unexpected power outages that may cause electrical components to overheat and wear out. Please, take note that commercial equipment unlike residential will require a 20 amp breaker in your circuit breaker box, 12 gauge wiring to the outlet, and a 20 amp outlet. Failure to have these power requirements prior to use of the machine can result in the voiding of extended warranties. Extended warranties are non-refundable.
Call toll-free 1-888-684-6416 to speak live with one of our fitness equipment experts ! This Toll-Free phone number is available in the U.S. only.
All Payments are in US funds only. For fastest shipment, payment by credit card is advised.
Credit Cards – We accept the following:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Optima
Money Order/Cashiers Check – There is no delay on money orders or cashiers checks. Checks that are returned for any reason are subject to a $20 fee.
All wire transfers must be confirmed with our Accounting Department upon execution to ensure order processing.
Refer a friend within 24 hours after placing your order and we will mail a check to your mailbox or credit your credit card a 10% referral fee of the value of the product(s) they purchase. All other referrals shall receive a 5% referral fee of the value of the product(s) they purchased. There is no time limit on this offer and you can earn referral cash back incentives for the entire lifetime that you own your equipment. Many customers have received enough referral fees to cover most or even the entire cost of their equipment.
International Shipping Information
For shipments to countries other than the USA, the following rules and restrictions apply:
All international orders are subject to a $75 minimum product cost (before shipping charges are added).
It is the customers’ responsibility to research applicable duties and taxes of all items purchased in their respective countries. Canadian customers must pay their local Canadian duties to receive the shipment and arrange final broker to their destination.
If the package is seized by Customs for any reason and we do not receive the package back, we regret that we will be unable to issue you a refund. If the package is returned and the products are in perfect condition, we will credit you the product cost without any restocking fee, and the customer is responsible for the shipping charges.
Prepayment is required. Payment must be by credit card, wire transfer, US, or International Money Order.
Customer pays shipping charges based on the weight of the package and the destination.
For all orders shipping outside of the 48 contiguous states, additional freight is required. Our Shipping and Logistics Department will do extensive research and price negotiating to obtain the lowest cost possible. This can take up to six or more hours of labor and often requires taking Shipping Dept. employees off of other assignments. Our Policy is “our vast experience and shipping volume enables us to secure the lowest freight quotes for our valued customers. If the customer does not feel the freight quote is fair and reasonable, they can inform their rep. In this instance, FitDirectUSA maintains the option of offering the customer a lower freight cost or refunding the deposit. Customer agrees to be reasonable in determining a freight quote.”
Currently, only California residents are subject to local sales tax which is offset by a significant “Special California Resident” shipping discount since California residents are in such close proximity to our Corporate Headquarters. California residents shall also benefit by receiving their products extremely quickly. We also have warehouse locations all over the United States to expeditiously and economically serve our valued customers in all 50 states.
International customers may be subject to taxes payable to your own country upon receiving the package, but we do not collect or know what the amount of these taxes are. Check with your country’s tax authority. Unless otherwise stated, all applicable sales tax is included in the price of the equipment.
We regularly stock every item we carry. Although every attempt is made to maintain an inventory of each product we carry, occasionally we may become back-ordered on certain products. If you have not received your shipment within the “approximate” number of days quoted when ordering, please call us so we can address the problem. 1-888-684-6416.
Shipping, Sales, and Return Policies
Upon completion of every order, an invoice will be generated and automatically emailed to our customer. The customer is responsible for reviewing the invoice for accuracy and is required to notify us within 24 hours of receiving the invoice should there be any discrepancies. The customer should make sure the product(s), shipping service, address, and phone number information are correct since it is costly to correct errors after an order has been processed for shipping. If the customer does not notify us of any corrections on the invoice, then it is deemed that customer approves. If the customer does not receive an invoice within 24 hours, one must be requested through our website, via email or phone within 48 hours of placing the order. Any subsequent costs incurred as a result of us not being contacted to correct any errors will be charged to the customer.
We cannot guarantee exact shipping dates with our standard ground freight shipping services as they are dependent on a number of factors beyond our control. We are happy to make every effort possible to help our customers receive their equipment as timely as possible, even around holidays or special occasions. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we always take special care in getting your new equipment to you as quickly and safely as possible. We contract with the top third-party freight companies, service providers, and product vendors in the fitness industry, however, occasionally they will provide less than acceptable service or quality equipment. If an event occurs that is beyond our control and delays an order such as extreme weather conditions, truck failure or collision, lost or stolen merchandise, delay to shipping vessels, or port congestion/delays, customer understands and agrees that this may delay delivery and is not grounds for cancellation. Should the customer choose to cancel in such circumstances, they are subject to all cancel fees including but not limited to 20% of the entire order plus outbound and return shipping.
If you find a lower advertised price for the identical product and package within one year from the date of purchase, we will beat it. Closeout or discontinued products do not qualify for this offer. Please follow the following guidelines to receive our low price guarantee. Customer shall submit price guarantee request in writing via e-mail or US mail including a web link and contact info of authorized reseller. Item(s) must be identical products and/or packages.
All shipping and delivery quotes are “approximate” lead times. We never quote guaranteed delivery dates as we utilize the services of reputable independent freight companies and occasionally there may be brief transit delays, on rare occurrences misplaced merchandise or an occasional back order. We offer both economical common carrier service to the home and premium 2-person ‘White Glove’ inside delivery service. Common carrier “Express Rush Service” generally averages “approximately” 7-14 business days. Customer understands and agrees when electing to receive our upgraded ‘White Glove’ service that delivery may take longer depending upon how far the location is from a major city. Customer acknowledges and agrees that ‘White Glove’ service delivery upgrades typical common carrier curbside service to include two-man in-home delivery up or down up to two flights of stairs with box and packaging removal. Customer must be able to accept a “White Glove” delivery within a four-hour window. If the customer wishes to have a smaller window of time for delivery, has additional steps beyond two flights, has an abnormal driveway and/or an irregular interior requiring “White Glove” delivery team to request additional funds for delivery please note these additional funds will be COD to the customer. Treadmills and other cardiovascular products require only minimal assembly. Delivery does not include setup unless specifically requested and paid for by customer when the order is placed. While we will attempt to accommodate all white glove/In-Home deliveries into the desired room or space of choice in your home or commercial facility, in some instances, a machine may not fit. Since we are unable to visually see a delivery location, ultimately it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all dimensions (equipment, entry points, stairwells, rooms, hallways, elevators etc.) are accounted for to accommodate the machine or machines going into the location. Any orders refused or canceled due to a machine not fitting into a home, room or commercial setting of choice will result in being charged the cost of shipping both ways, the attempted white glove delivery/installation charges and a 20% restocking fee. All finance orders will be charged an additional 15% cancellation fee.
Occasionally, a product may be scratched or damaged during shipping. Customers should accept the product and note any visible damage to the freight delivery receipt. Since parts are interchangeable, FitDirectUSA agrees to replace any damaged part with a factory original new part when freight delivery receipt is properly noted. Customer agrees to adhere to freight carriers freight claim protocol and customer agrees to cooperate with such policies to facilitate the processing of the claim. Should labor be required to change a part, the customer will receive FREE in-home service. If physical product damage is not seen until opening carton, the customer must contact freight carrier immediately within 48 hours, and request a “concealed freight damage inspection.” If a customer relocates a product to a different location than the delivery address on the bill of lading, prior to a “concealed freight damage inspection,” freight company will not accept responsibility for freight damage and the customer shall nullify their rights to a freight damage claim. If the customer refuses delivery due to excessive freight damage, it is understood and agreed that FitDirectUSA shall have the right to re-ship the identical product at no additional cost to the customer, using the same or a different carrier at FitDirectUSA’s discretion.
On rare occasions, a product will require service adjustments upon receipt of the product, to remedy routine service, shipping damage, or quality issues. We agree to rectify any such service issues on all products according to the terms of the product warranty. If parts are required, we agree to ship replacement parts to the customer pursuant to the product’s part warranty. If service related issues from the manufacturer are pending, the customer agrees to cooperate in the scheduling of service under the manufacturer’s or our warranty. Therefore, such service adjustments are not grounds for cancellation or return of a product since we incur extensive expenses to ship products as well as paying our vendors for equipment that is non-refundable to our company. Although it is unlikely, a product may require more than one service call to resolve a service matter in the days following delivery. On rare occasions, if our vendor ships a poor quality product, customer reports it immediately following delivery, and it cannot be serviced under the product warranty, it may be deemed necessary by our company at our discretion to replace the product at no charge to the customer, including FREE shipping and pick-up of the initial product. Under such circumstances, the customer agrees to accept such replacement at no cost to them. Since a very large percentage of our products ship directly from our vendors, if the customer receives a poor quality or incorrect product, the customer agrees to allow us the opportunity to service or reship the correct product, at our discretion. If the customer refuses service or product replacement and wishes to receive a partial refund, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping both ways plus a 20% cancellation fee to cover our shipping and cancellation expenses. Customer agrees that the aforementioned circumstances are not grounds for requesting a full refund.
Although it is not common, occasionally a product will be mishandled and/or lost by the shipper. It is the customer’s responsibility to notify us so that we may place a trace on the order, otherwise, we won’t know the order was not received. Customer agrees to accept a replacement unit at no cost to them. After placing an order, if customer changes their mind and does not wish to accept the replacement unit, the customer agrees to pay 20% cancel fees plus shipping costs both ways.
I understand orders are processed for shipping immediately following order placement, thus orders are cancellable and eligible for a full refund provided the request is executed in writing via email at (email@example.com) by the original purchaser within one hour of order placement. All cancellation requests made more than one hour after the order is placed must also be executed in writing via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the original purchaser or the cancellation request cannot be processed. Since it is costly to reverse our expeditious shipping process, the customer is required to receive product to qualify for a refund of the purchase price of the product under our generous in-home “trial offer.” Customer understands this return policy is designed to enable the customer to try the product with the understanding that it can be returned for a refund of the purchase price if the product doesn’t meet or exceed their expectations. If the customer still refuses a shipment, he/she will be responsible for the greater of shipping to and from their location or a 20% cancellation fee if an order is not canceled during business hours of the same business day (6 am to 9 pm Pacific Standard Time) that the order was placed. For all returns to qualify for our generous return policies, the customer agrees to call during normal business hours within 45 days of receiving product for a return authorization form, prior to returning any merchandise. If a return request is submitted and the product happens to require service, all products must be serviced under factory warranty at no charge to the customer before return. Customer must obtain return authorization before returning unit. Customer must contact customer service to obtain a return authorization form, sign the form and return the signed form to customer service to obtain return authorization approval. Customers are obligated to keep the original packaging should they wish to exercise our 60 day trial period. Any order without the original packaging will not be accepted for a return. If a unit is returned without a return authorization number or original packaging, it will not be accepted. The above Internet return policies are in effect to provide customers who live 150 miles or further beyond our Warehouse-Direct Showroom Complex, the opportunity to order our Award Winning Products without having the opportunity to view the product in advance. For all customers within a 150-mile radius, we cordially invite you to visit us at our Warehouse Complex to view our Award Winning products. Any product that is ordered by a customer residing within a 150-mile radius of our Showroom Complex shall be entitled to take advantage of our generous 6-month satisfaction guarantee to exchange or trade for any other product of equivalent value and receive a 100% trade credit of their original purchase. If a more costly product is desired, the customer is responsible for the additional costs of such exchange. Refunds are not available to customers living within a 150-mile radius of our Warehouse-Direct Showroom Complex. Customer by virtue of ordering from us understands and agrees to the policies as mentioned above. These policies have been deemed extremely fair and reasonable and have been submitted to Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and Optima for their approval and acceptance.
All special order sales via the internet and/or our retail showroom complex that are not featured on our website or typically kept in stock are final and shall not be eligible for a refund or credit due to the additional costs involved in ordering and/or stocking such items. All policies stated herein apply to both internet and/or our retail showroom complex sales.
To return or exchange a product that qualifies for our in-home trial offer, the customer must email email@example.com after 30 days of ownership to obtain a return authorization. The customer is responsible for shipping all merchandise back in its original shipping carton and packing materials, or it will not be accepted. Product must be in working “like new” condition. Once the product is received our customer will be refunded less all applicable shipping costs.
All deposits and layaways are refundable within 24 hours of being placed. After 24 hours, deposits and layaways will not be refunded. Deposit amount may be used as a credit towards future purchases of equal or higher value than product initially ordered.
Standard manufacturers warranty and any added warranty coverage purchased through FitDirectUSA are non-transferable and are valid for the original owner only. Additional trip fees and mileage apply.
The Deluxe Upgrade Package V.I.P Warranty offers free labor for life. We agree to cover all billable hours of labor. The customer is responsible for the trip fee.
All of our quality fitness products have been discounted to guarantee you the lowest price in the entire country. Virtually every product on our site that is sold to both residential and non-residential settings shall automatically receive a Free lifetime extended warranty upgrade valued at $1,000 – $1,500 as stated on our website. All warranties are contingent upon parts and/or products being available from the manufacturer. To achieve our industry leading low prices, we anticipate that a large percentage of orders are sold to consumers for residential use. In these settings, most new products come with a one-year labor warranty and some products have greater than one-year labor warranty coverage (see manufacturer’s warranty document that comes with the product for specific coverage). Additionally, there are different manufacturer part warranties up to Lifetime coverage as stated in each product’s warranty documents. Naturally, if a product is used in a commercial setting, it will be subjected to greater wear and tear, and therefore, our reduced sale prices for equipment sold to non-residential settings include a labor and part warranty on select products whereby the manufacturer specifically includes such warranty in their warranty documents. We do not build a large cost buffer into our prices to cover future commercial service like other fitness companies who charge much higher prices than we do. If we did this, customers would be paying up to twice the prices we offer which is the case with other fitness companies. If a product does not come with a commercial labor or part warranty, customers may purchase up to three years of additional on-site labor for virtually every product on our site at a very reasonable cost when placing an order. If a product is outside of the U.S., the customer is responsible for international shipping. As an added convenience, we offer parts at reduced prices for all of our valued customers. Ask your fitness expert for details. Deluxe Upgrade Packages may be purchased at the point of sale for all products and the only transferable warranty’s. Coverage is as follows: Treadmills – Lifetime Telephone Tech Support and Free Tread Belts for life (if worn smooth on the surface due to use. Neglect and failure to perform routine maintenance, belt alignments, etc. voids belt replacement warranty). Ellipticals and bikes – Lifetime Telephone Tech Support. Customers are responsible for paying shipping costs on any part that is covered under warranty or deluxe upgrade package stated on the original invoice. For deluxe upgrade package lifetime treadmill belt replacement warranty, the customer must take a digital photo of the belt confirming that belt has been worn smooth on its surface due to use. The customer is responsible for aligning belt so that it does not drift to the side and fray as this is not covered under warranty nor is other neglect, tears, spills, cuts, etc. For all parts covered under free upgrade, the customer is required to return the defective part before replacement parts can be sent. If the part is not returned within 14 days, the customer will be charged the cost of the part plus shipping, HANDLING & INSURANCE. The customer is required to pay shipping, HANDLING & INSURANCE on all outbound warranty parts. If any product or part is damaged due to a lack of or improper maintenance, such item(s) will not be covered under warranty. For any part to be replaced under the free upgrade, the customer will be required to send a digital picture of the part and the part needing a replacement for verification. It is important to save your invoice for future reference as this is your proof for warranty coverage. None of the home gym manufacturers in the fitness industry ever provide labor on home gyms. If part replacement is required, the stated manufacturer part warranty will provide parts and the customer can install the part or they can call a local tech who can perform in-home service at customer’s expense. In some cases, parts will need to be sent to the customer to repair equipment requiring service. These parts are interchangeable and in most cases, are very simple to replace. To avoid unnecessary delays with technician scheduling, our company policy is such that we attempt to walk the customer through replacing parts over the phone. Some parts are more labor-intensive and involved, and in such cases, a technician will be required to install these parts. Our service representative will make this determination after telephone support is first attempted. Customers residing outside of our service provider’s coverage network are eligible for a $75 credit and will be required to contact and pay a tech in their local area.
All certified pre-owned and demo units are eligible for our Lifetime Extended Warranty as outlined on our website. Any parts not covered under our lifetime warranty, we will assist in providing parts at special discounted prices. Please ask your Fitness Expert or Customer Service rep for full details.
Delux Upgrade Package – VIP, Delux Upgrade Package – DUP. Lifetime Preventative Maintenace Package and any additional service or warranties offered by FitDirectUSA are only refundable within 24 hours after placing your order.
Manufacturer warranty and extended free upgrade are valid as long as the manufacturer is still in business and able to provide parts. In the event a manufacturer goes out of business and cannot supply components, the warranty cannot be fulfilled and FitDirectUSA dba shall not be held responsible for said warranty.
Elliptical/Bike/Stair/Rower free upgrade ($1500 – $2000 value) Lifetime extended warranty on all structural frames, pedals, and flywheel.
Treadmill free upgrade ($1500 – $2000 value) Lifetime extended warranty on treadmill deck, drive motor and structural frame.
Strength Equipment Lifetime Extended Warranty ($1500 – $2000 value) All strength equipment carries a free upgrade on the frame and pulleys.
For Deluxe Upgrade Packages and free tread belt replacements that are purchased by the customer and qualify for replacement (belt tread must be worn smooth due to use. The customer is responsible for aligning belt to prevent fraying on edge. Misuse, frays, tears, or other damage other than natural wear of the tread surface are not covered), we will provide the belts for free, and the customer is responsible for shipping cost and installation. For VIP Deluxe Upgrade Packages that are purchased which include free labor for life, we provide free labor for parts that are covered under our free upgrade part warranty as defined herein a result of routine use and wear and tear and customer is responsible for a trip fee which may vary based on your location for a technician to drive to their location or customer can ship the product back to our warehouse at their cost and we will cover the cost of labor. The customer is responsible for return shipping cost. Preventive Maintenance packages that are purchased, we will provide up to one free preventive maintenance per year at no cost to the customer. The customer is responsible for a trip fee, or they can ship the unit back to our warehouse, and we will provide service at no charge. The customer is responsible for return shipping cost.
If an event occurs that is beyond our control and delays an order such as extreme weather conditions, truck failure or collision, lost or stolen merchandise, delay to shipping vessels, or port congestion/delays, customer understands and agrees that this may delay delivery and is not grounds for cancellation. Should the customer choose to cancel in such circumstances, they are subject to all cancel fees including but not limited to 20% of the entire order plus outbound and return shipping.
To provide the most efficient service, we may amend our policies from time to time. All customers are subject to policy changes without notice.
*If you find a lower advertised price for the identical product and package within one year from the date of purchase, we will beat it. Closeout or discontinued products do not qualify for this offer. Monthly payment estimates are based upon the cost of the product and do not include nominal loan origination fee and shipping fees if any.
**Our staff equipment experts will appraise the value of your equipment based on its age, condition, and stability.
**Outside California. All warranties are not refundable. Currently, only California residents are subject to local sales tax which is offset by a significant “Special California Resident” shipping discount since California residents are in such proximity to our Corporate Headquarters.
*For all customers within a 150-mile radius, we cordially invite you to visit us at our Warehouse Complex to view our Award Winning products. Any product that is ordered by a customer residing within a 150-mile radius of our Showroom Complex shall be entitled to take advantage of our generous six-month satisfaction guarantee to exchange or trade for any other product of equivalent value and receive a 100% trade credit of their original purchase. If a more costly product is desired, the customer is responsible for the additional costs of such exchange. Refunds are not available to customers living within a 150-mile radius of our Warehouse-Direct Showroom Complex.
*Orders are shipped via a third party carrier. 99% of orders placed before December 10 via standard delivery (non-White glove delivery) will arrive before Christmas however there exists the small possibility that the shipper may encounter a minor transit delay which may result in delivery shortly after Christmas. Certified Pre-Owned products, saunas, and spas take longer to ship and cannot be guaranteed for Christmas delivery; however, we will certainly make every effort to do so.
*Testimonials on site are from actual customers. Photos shown are not necessarily from customers as some are models.
*Acts of nature, extreme weather conditions (including but not limited to hurricanes, massive snow/rainfall, tornadoes, typhoons, floods, tsunamis, earthquakes), truck and/or mechanical problems and any other unforeseen event that delays an order, customer understands and agrees to cooperate in the receipt of the order despite delays in delivery. In these instances, our company has fulfilled its commitment to order the product and shipment at which point significant costs have been incurred. If a customer changes their mind and wishes to cancel, they agree to reimburse us for our actual costs for shipping, handling, insurance, rerouting, etc.
*All additional equipment, machinery, labor, etc. required to do an installation beyond the norm of merely having direct access to the space without any encumbrances, the customer shall be responsible for such additional costs. Customers are required to inform us in advance regarding any unusual circumstances that will make the installation more challenging and/or costly.
*While we will attempt to accommodate all white glove/In-Home deliveries into the desired room or space of choice in your home or commercial facility, in some instances, a machine may not fit. Since we are unable to see a delivery location visually, ultimately it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure all dimensions (equipment, entry points, stairwells, rooms, hallways, elevators, etc.) are accounted for to accommodate the machine or machines going into the location. Any orders refused or canceled due to a machine not fitting into a home, room or commercial setting of choice will result in being charged the cost of shipping both ways, the attempted white glove delivery/installation charges and a 20% restocking fee. All extended warranties and Deluxe Upgrade Packages are non-cancellable and non-refundable unless canceled on the same business day order was placed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
For orders shipping to Hawaii or Alaska, the customer will be responsible for any additional freight charges and any damage that may occur in transit.
Release, Waiver of Liability & Indemnification
I understand that exercise, training and using fitness equipment are potentially hazardous activities. I further understand that these activities involve risks of injury, aggravation of pre-existing conditions, and in the most severe and extreme situations, even death. Furthermore, I acknowledge that exercise on the body cannot be predicted with complete accuracy and that changes may occur during or following exercise that could lead to these complications and adversely affect my health. These changes may include high blood pressure, increased heart rate, altered heart function, and possibly, and again in rare instances, cardiac complications. I am voluntarily purchasing this equipment with the intent to use it with the full knowledge and understanding of the potential dangers. I am also advised that a comprehensive medical examination is necessary before using the equipment and machinery and that a consultation with a physician is also essential to determine which my doctor recommends physical activities, exercises, training, and programs. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination within the last month or that I have voluntarily decided to assume all responsibility and liability for using the equipment I am purchasing. I have been informed of the following notice: “If you are currently under a physician’s care for an injury, condition or illness, efitdirect.com.com of Los Angeles CA strongly urges you to consult your physician before conducting any exercises with the equipment you have purchased.”
I further declare that I am physically fit, sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disability, disease, infirmity, or illness that should prevent my participation in any program and the use of any exercise equipment.
I assume all risks involved in all exercises, training, activities, and programs that I do with the equipment I have purchased. I also waive and release, now and forever, all claims and causes of action against efitdirect.com, its elected or appointed officers, agents, volunteers, employees, representatives, consultants, executors, and all others directly or indirectly connected with efitdirect.com.com (Related Parties) from any damages, actions, claims and liabilities, whether known or unknown, anticipated or unanticipated, suspected or unsuspected, relating to or arising from any activity, personal injury I sustain including death, any medical condition which results, any aggravation of a pre-existing medical condition that I aggravate, and any and all other damages which I sustain in any way from the direct or indirect result of my activities, exercise, and training using the equipment I have purchased. I agree that I will never prosecute or in any way aid in pursuing any demand, claim or suit against efitdirect.com.com for any damage, or injury to my person or property that may occur from and/or cause whatsoever as a result of my use of the fitness equipment I have purchased.
I further agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend efitdirect.com and each of the other Released Parties from and against any loss, damage, liability, and expense, including costs and attorneys fees, incurred by efitdirect.com or any of the other Released Parties as a result of my using the equipment I have purchased. I agree that laws of the State of California shall govern the rights and obligations of the parties to this Release and the interpretation, construction, and enforceability thereof. I agree that any lawsuit brought against any Released Parties shall be brought solely in any State or Federal court located in Los Angeles County, California. I further agree that in the event any provision of this Release is found to be, by a court or other legal authority of competent jurisdiction, to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that the remaining provisions shall remain to be valid and enforceable to the fullest. This release is a binding legal contract.